Our greatest capital are our employees! If you are interested in a career in a growing industry with plenty of possibilities for development and growth, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Due to its continuous expansion, the paper and plastic recycling Hamburger Recycling Hungary Kft. is looking for a new employee to its premises below.
- Lőrinci and
HAMBURGER RECYCLING POLSKA SP. Z O.O. | Opole
- employment contract
- full time
- Administrative support of the purchase and sales processes
- Preparation of documents and supervision of their circulation
- Entering and controlling the correctness of data in the enova 365 system
- Communication with suppliers/customers and the Logistics Department
- Knowledge of English at the level of fluent communication
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organization of work
- Commitment and reliability
- Conscientiousness, meticulousness, and punctuality in performing assigned tasks
- Work in a company with an established position in the market
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Co-financing of sports packages Multisport
- Option to join a voluntary group life insurance.
Hamburger Recycling Polska Sp. z o.o. is part of Prinzhorn Holding, a company based in Austria, which is a leading manufacturer of high quality paper, cardboard and packaging throughout Europe.
If you are interested, please apply by sending your resume to the following email address: rekrutacja(at)hamburger-recycling.pl
In line with Prinzhorn Holding Code of Conduct, Hamburger Recycling Human Resources department
- Provides each candidate equal employment opportunities starting from the recruitment phase
- Creates a proper working environment that is in line with the occupational health and safety regulations
- Creates a business environment that motivates and encourages for positive relationships
- Ensures that employees perform at their highest level of potential in accordance with their knowledge and skills
- Gets involved in projects to increase employee commitment to the company
- Develops communication opportunities between employees and the upper management
- Conducts regulations to develop employees’ efficiency at work
- Focuses on employees’ personal and work related development and supports them by providing trainings starting from their orientation phase.
In case you are interested we are looking forward to your application which you can submit via this link careers.prinzhorn-holding.com. Thank you!