Recycle to Create Jobs
Recycle to Save Natural Resources
Recycle to Decrease Waste
Raw materials are becoming increasingly scarce. Therefore, it is essential to recycle packaging as much as possible to limit material losses. This is the principle of the circular economy. By sorting correctly at home and elsewhere, we improve the recycling process and the quality of recycled materials. Sorting makes a big difference for our planet, our well-being and that of future generations!
Sorting is not just a simple gesture
IT IS ALSO A CITIZEN ACT!
- If I encourage 10 people to sort their shampoo bottles, I'm helping to save 1.65 kilograms of plastic.
- If those 10 people encourage 10 other people to sort their shampoo bottles, I'm helping to save 16.5 kilograms of plastic
SORTING AND COLLECTING
ARRIVAL AT THE SORTING CENTER
- Reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills and incinerators
- Conserves natural resources such as timber, water and minerals
- Increases economic security of tapping a domestic source of materials
- Prevents pollution by reducing the need to collect new raw materials
- Saves energy
- Supports manufacturing and conserves valuable resources
- Helps create jobs in the recycling and manufacturing industries